The Sales 3.0 Conference series offers insight, strategies, and practical solutions to help B2B leaders in sales, sales operations, and sales enablement competitive in a digital, tech-driven era. Speakers reflect a unique mix of thought leaders, powerhouse motivators, analysts, and successful sales leaders. Held three times a year in various locations, this 250-450-person conference attracts a high-quality audience for effective networking and knowledge-sharing.
Topics covered at the Sales 3.0 Conference include how to:
- Best leverage sales coaching and training methodologies
- Take advantage of data, artificial intelligence (A.I.), and predictive analytics
- Use the power of mindset to help your reps achieve their sales goals
- Improve sales performance
- Build and maintain a competitive sales organization
- Align your sales strategy with your sales goals
- And more!
Agenda topics vary by conference.
The Sales 3.0 Conference was a great benefit for me, I learned a great deal and am grateful that we made the decision to attend and look forward to future conferences. Thank you!
- Sales Group Manager, C.H. Robinson