Thank you for your interest in speaking at an upcoming Sales 3.0 Conference. We are most interested in working with senior or VP-level executives at leading companies, as well as industry experts and thought leaders.
Prospective speakers should be prepared to deliver strategies and insight (supported by case studies, real-world examples, and data) that can help B2B sales, sales operations, and sales enablement improve in a variety of areas.
Please review the following guidelines prior to submitting your nomination:
How to Submit a Speaker Nomination
- There is no deadline for submitting, we accept submissions on a rolling basis.
- If you are nominating a speaker for a specific conference location, please include that as well.
- If the speaker you are nominating requires a speaking fee, please make sure to include that information and the amount of the fee in your nomination. If a speaking fee is not included, we will assume there is no speaking fee.
- Do not submit topics or abstracts that are designed to pitch a specific sales solution or service.
All speaker nominations must be sent to email@example.com
with the following subject line: Speaker Nomination for the Sales 3.0 Conference.
In order for us to review your nomination, you MUST include the following information:
- Speaker Name
- Speaker Job Title
- Speaker Company
- Speaker Website URL
- Speaker Bio and/or Link to Speaker's LinkedIn profile
- List of suggested speaking topic(s) or session abstract
- Speaker's contract information OR contact information for the person nominating the speaker, including: Email address, Telephone
We must receive items 1-7 above to review the nomination.
It is also helpful if you can including the following:
- Recent Speaking Engagements
- Links To Any Videos
- Any additional information about why the speaker would be a good fit for the Sales 3.0 Conference audience
We are not able to respond to all speaker nominations. If you don't hear back within 30 days, you may assume we were not able to accept your submission at this time, but that we will keep it on file for future consideration.