About the award
Sales 3.0 and Zoho want to recognize a salesperson who is not only making a difference to the bottom line of your organization, but is also impacting the lives of people in their own community. The winner will be announced during the Sales 3.0 Conference in Las Vegas
in September 2019, and will receive:
Who is eligible?
- a $500 Amazon gift card
- a $500 donation on their behalf to a charity of their choice
Any salesperson who is based in the U.S., is a high performer, gives back to the community, and wants to see others succeed. Nominations can be submitted by a salesperson's reporting manager or peer manager, or a member of their company's senior leadership team.
: Nominations are now closed.
- B2B salesperson in the U.S.
- Top performer (based on their manager or company's metrics)
- Actively involved in giving back to their community (e.g., volunteering their time at a local charity, donating to support relief efforts, serving on city boards or commissions)
How will nominees be reviewed?
- Three finalists will be notified by mid-August 2019. The three finalists will receive a complimentary ticket to attend the Sales 3.0 Conference (finalists will be responsible for their own travel costs).
- One winner will be announced during the conference. The winner will receive a $500 Amazon gift card for themselves and a $500 donation to a local charity of their choice.
Finalists will be selected using a point system and the criteria listed on the form. Finalists will be reviewed by a panel of judges and the winner will be announced during the Sales 3.0 Conference in Las Vegas on September 16-17, 2019.