Post-Conference Workshop (Add-on Option)
Sales Coaching Excellence: The Path to a Best-in-class Sales Force
Frontline sales management is one of the most challenging jobs in business today. There's constant chaos that distracts managers from the important work of being a sales coach. Yet, it's been proven time and again that coaching – especially developmental skills coaching – produces a multiplier effect that can radically improve sales performance.
In this workshop, sales transformation expert Mike Kunkle will provide simple yet highly-effective methods for getting the most out of your sales talent in the shortest amount of time.
Topics covered during this workshop will include:
- How to use sales analytics to determine where to spend your limited coaching time for the best results
- How to use the ROAM model to analyze what to coach and elevate to best-practice behaviors
- How to use performance analysis to determine the best performance intervention
- Simple methods for conducting effective field training and skills coaching
- How to implement a cadence of coaching to develop sales mastery and deliver results
At the end of the workshop, you'll have what you need to follow a proven-effective path to develop sales coaching excellence – and, as a result, develop a best-in-class sales force.
Mike Kunkle, Founder & Sales Transformation Architect, Transforming Sales Results, LLC
About Mike Kunkle
Mike Kunkle is a respected sales transformation architect and widely-recognized sales training and sales enablement expert. He's spent 24 years as a corporate leader or consultant, helping companies drive dramatic revenue growth through best-in-class learning strategies and his proven-effective sales transformation methodologies. Today, Mike is the Founder & Sales Transformation Architect of Transforming Sales Results, LLC. He consults, advises, writes, speaks, leads webinars, designs sales learning systems that get results, and guides clients through all aspects of their sales transformation.